Saturday 7 June 2014

A Small Introduction

I think the title of this blog explains most of it, but let me tell you some more.

My parents, friends and fiancé have always called me Missy, and the previous blog I had was called 'Missy Blogging'.

This year after seven years together, my fella and I are getting married. He proposed last May when we were in New York and then two months later we found out we were having a baby. Both have these have changed my life, and as I write this the baby monitor is on as my little boy sleeps upstairs.

I never thought I would write another blog, but when I started my maternity leave I ended up having 8 weeks to relax, rest and get ready for the new arrival. I started reading blog's again and also became a fan of YouTube Vlogs. Both of these have made me realise I want to create a new blog for this time in my life.

When you have a baby your life changes forever, and when everything settles down you realise you've got to 'merge' your old life and your new one together, and this is where my life is at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment