Saturday 11 October 2014

Absent for a while... because of Wedding!


So it's been a bit quiet on the blog front, due to the fact we finally tired the knot! The last few weeks leading up to the wedding were bit manic, meetings, dropping bits to the florist and the venues, getting final numbers together, and all with a teething baby.

It was a magical time and I have never felt so many emotions in one day; excitement, anxiety, happiness, relief and exhaustion to name but a few, and the thing I found most strange was when we were signing all the legal bits, I looked up and all the people were there for us. I'm not going to go into all the details and show loads of photos, however I will give a bit of advice to anyone planning their big day, make time for the two of you. After the ceremony, we spent an hour just the two of us and the photographer whist we had our couple photos taken together, and it was lovely to just relax and take in the day so far before heading to the reception.

I know our photographer will be writing a blog on our wedding which will be live next month on
 Karen Fuller's website. She is fantastic with a camera and will make you feel like model and I would recommend to anyone getting married in the Norfolk area.


Cutting the cake, photo taken by member of family


So, do I feel different? No. Our relationship was strong before and it is now, but it is lovely to be able to call Martyn my husband and I love it when he calls me his wife, and I certainly will never forget the fact all those people were there for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment